By Brand: Spilly Spoon
Spilly Spoon … The Caterpillar Character Non-Spill Medicine Spoon for Babies, Toddlers & Children
Pour the medicine into the handle and you can then lay Spilly Spoon flat on a work surface without spilling, enabling you to pick up your child and administer the medicine!
As a parent, you may have all experienced chasing a child around the kitchen trying not to spill medicine on the floor. When you have a very poorly child and they don’t want to take their medicine, the Spilly Spoon is the perfect solution. Designed to introduce a fun element into what can be a stressful situation, Spilly Spoon is the definitive safe and non-spill medicine spoon.
- The Spilly Spoon is a non-spill medicine spoon with a caterpillar character theme that is both appealing and child friendly whilst still being practical.
- Medicine can be measured accurately on the calibrated section in measurements of 2.5ml, 5ml, 7.5ml, 10ml.
- Spilly Spoon is also ideal to use in the middle of the night when visibility may be poor. No one wants to have to change bedding or pyjamas when everything is covered in medicine.
- Spilly Spoon is great for the independent growing infant. When your child gets to a certain age they want to do everything themselves and that includes taking their own medicine. The downside is mess but not with a Spilly Spoon
- Spilly Spoon means no mess for mum and dad to clear up!
- Not all children like taking medicine and the Spilly Spoon introduces a fun element making administration easier.
- Some children are scared of the syringe and will not take medicine from it.
- You do not spill the medicine when administering into a Spilly Spoon as the medicine is poured into the handle and tipped into the child’s mouth
- The Spilly spoon enables a child to self-administer without spilling under adult supervision.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Easy To Use and Clean
- Wash with warm soapy water
- Dishwasher safe
- Steriliser safe
- Everything about Spilly Spoon has been designed with safety in mind.
- And that’s why we’ve been approved by the most important safety bodies in the UK, including the Baby Products Association.